The Dominion Post
The Dominion Post has been informing and inspiring Wellington and the lower North Island for over 150 years. Monday to Saturday it delivers a premium local environment for big and small advertisers alike to connect with consumers, grow brand awareness and drive action.
With a diverse range of content and specialised lift-outs, The Dominion Post can help you reach Wellingtonians, from gardeners to fashionistas, families to foodies. With a range of options including display ads, special features, inserts and wraps The Dominion Post can create the best solution for your business needs.
- 331,000 people read The Dominion Post across a typical week
- 178,000 of readers are their household’s main shopper
- 48% of readers are their household’s main shopper
- 71% of readers are homeowners
- 35% daily reach to residents with a household income of NZD120,000+
- Average household income of NZD100,592 which is higher than the average Wellington resident
- 75% of readers actually buy products after seeing them in their daily newspaper
- Reaches 125,000 homeowners on an average day
Frequency : Monday to Saturday every week