The Dominion Post
The Dominion Post has been informing and inspiring Wellington and the lower North Island for over 150 years. Monday to Saturday it delivers a premium local environment for big and small advertisers alike to connect with consumers, grow brand awareness and drive action.
With a diverse range of content and specialised lift-outs, The Dominion Post can help you reach Wellingtonians, from gardeners to fashionistas, families to foodies. With a range of options including display ads, special features, inserts and wraps The Dominion Post can create the best solution for your business needs.
- 706,000 people read The Dominion Post across a typical week
- 118,000 people read The Dominion Post on an average day
- 91% of readers are homeowners
- 58% of readers are main income earners
- 41% of readers are their household’s main shopper
- Average household income of NZD117,440 which is higher than the average Wellington resident
- 69% of readers are aged 50 years and over
- Reaches 107,000 homeowners on an average day
Frequency : Monday to Saturday every week