The largest daily paper in the South Island, The Press has been setting the local news agenda for over 150 years with a diverse range of content and a loyal subscriber base. The Press offers brands and business a premium advertising environment and delivers an engaged and motivated audience. The Press readers are a loyal and engaged bunch with 75% of distribution being via home subscriptions.
With a diverse range of content and specialised lift-outs, The Press can help you reach Cantabrians, from farmers to fashionistas and families to foodies. With a range of options including display ads, special features, inserts and wraps The Press can create the best solution for your business needs.
- 575,000 people read The Press across a typical week
- 96,000 people read The Press on an average day
- 80% of readers are homeowners
- 54% of readers are main income earners
- 51% of The Press readers are their household’s main shopper
- Average household income of NZD88,470 which is higher than the average
- South Island resident
- 81% of The Press readers are aged 50 years and over
- Reaches 77,000 homeowners on an average day
Frequency : Monday to Saturday every week