The Washington Post
The Washington Post is an American daily newspaper published in Washington, D.C. It is the most-widely circulated newspaper within the Washington metropolitan area, and has a large national audience.
Built on 144 years of world-class journalistic heritage, The Washington Post is one of the most trusted, influential and innovative media brands on the planet.
Through powerful stories and cutting-edge technology, they turn influence into measurable impact for our audience, society and brand partners worldwide.
The Washington Post reaches nearly half of all households in the DC Metropolitan area, it serves high net worth decision-markers who yield influence across government, business and NGOs.
- 1.5 million (32%) of Washington metro market adults read the printed Post each week 1,360,624 (Daily) and 1,915,315 (Sunday) average issue readership
- 2,000,000 readers are fine jewelry and watch buyers
- 9 in 10 DC leaders in print
- 4,000,000 readers made arts/cultural contribution past 12 months
- 40% reach to US health care professionals
- 1,500,000 local print readers are deeply engaged in Washington Post content, spending nearly an hours with the daily edition
Frequency : Monday to Sunday every week