The Waikato Times engages and informs readers across the Waikato region, Monday to Saturday every week. Delivering quality local content, the Waikato Times was named Newspaper of the Year and Best Weekly Newspaper at the 2016 Canon Media Awards. Reaching a broad audience, the Waikato Times is an excellent channel for brands and business to connect with the region and drive results.
With a diverse range of content and specialised lift-outs the Waikato Times can help you connect with local residents across Waikato, from gardeners to fashionistas, and families to foodies. With a range of options including display ads, special features, inserts and wraps the Waikato Times can create the best solution for your business needs.
- 237,000 people read the Waikato Times across a typical week.
- 80,123 Waikato region neighbourly residents read the Waikato Times
- 78% of readers are homeowners
- 58% of readers are main income earners
- 45% of readers are their household’s main shopper
- Average household income of NZD82,330 which is higher than the average Waikato resident
- 73% of readers are aged 50 years and over
- Reaches 31,000 homeowners on an average day
Frequency : Monday to Saturday every week